RFID-Based Attendance System
Biometric attendance tracking ensures accurate attendance while reducing your teachers’ workload.
How our RFID Attendance system works
Manually recording student attendance on paper is a tedious and time-consuming task for any teacher, but it’s an essential aspect of running educational institutions. Automating the attendance process allows teachers to be more productive and focus their time on connecting with students and improving their classes. GoSchooler’s biometric RFID-based attendance system allows you to record attendance in real-time every day, with minimal effort. All that’s required are RFID tags and access control at your school.
Each student’s RFID tag can be connected to a student ID card or be a pin on their uniforms. That way, every time they pass through an attendance checkpoint RFID reader their presence will be recorded automatically in the GoSchooler system, making attendance management a breeze. All attendance data is stored seamlessly in our school ERP software for review whenever you need it. Each RFID reader is designed to fit seamlessly with your school or college.
We also offer biometric attendance tracking, which utilizes facial recognition technology or fingerprints on an LCD display to track attendance. This can be used for teachers and support staff as well, so all attendance at your school is always accounted for. Please be advised that all personal information is stored securely on our servers and that no outside person can access the data.
By improving your school’s attendance system and storing all data in one easy-to-use database, you give your educators the freedom they need to improve their communication, services, and programs.
Why Use an RFID-Based Attendance System?
RFID technology benefits students, teachers, and parents alike. With a truly automated attendance system, you’re able to save valuable time every day and provide more value to your students than ever before.
Benefits for Teachers
- Save hours of time each week recording attendance
- Easily notify parents when their child has been absent
- Review attendance from an easy-to-use attendance system
- Get real-time notifications if a student is absent
Benefits for Students
- Easily access all student attendance records from one online database
- Generate attendance reports GoSchooler’s RFID attendance management system library
- Reduce admin costs across the board for overhead and paper materials
- Receive real-time alerts if students are on restricted property
- All attendance discrepancies can be easily addressed in the system
Benefits for Schools
- RFID ensures that their attendance is always tracked every day, without worry
- Improves learning outcomes by focusing more classroom time on the curriculum program
- Allows students to track their own attendance and look back on their number of absences each year
Benefits for Parents
- Always be aware when their child arrives or leaves schools
- Easily review their children’s attendance data for each year
- Receive SMS alerts on any device when their child is absent
Setting up RFID Towers at your School
Radio frequency identification technology is changing the way that schools control and monitor their attendance. GoSchooler’s automated solution provides an abundance of features to improve school operations and data tracking.
Once you’ve set up RFID towers at key entry and exit locations at your schools, it’s important to ensure that all students will need to carry their RFID card at all times, whether on their ID card or using pins on their uniforms. Then, once a student walks through an RFID tower, their attendance details will be saved on the GoSchooler system and a notification will be automatically sent to their parents. Students don’t need to do anything to record their attendance. By simply walking through the RFID tower, attendance is recorded in less than a second, allowing parents and faculty to always know where students are throughout the school day.
Tracking school attendance has never been easier, thanks to GoSchooler’s innovative attendance system.